Our 10 favorite tools to integrate with our customer data platform
To make smart decisions with data, it’s not enough to gather a bunch of information. You need a system that organizes data in a place where it can actually be used. That’s where a customer data platform (CDP) comes in.
CDPs make it easy to connect all the tools used by your marketing, customer success, sales, and product teams within your martech stack. Integrating these tools provides a streamlined way to manage data, gain valuable insights about your customers, and make better decisions.
Here are some of our favorite tools to integrate with our own CDP, Data Pipelines:
- What it is: An analytics tool that captures customer behaviors across your product and messaging channels, giving you precise insights into the entire customer journey.
- Why we love it: You can quickly identify patterns and test assumptions to drive decisions about what to prioritize in product development and marketing.
- Example use case: Pinpoint where new customers fall off their onboarding journey so you can build campaigns that prevent churn.
- What it is: The social platform that revolutionized social media by empowering users to express their creativity, authenticity, and individuality through short-form videos.
- Why we love it: You can improve your TikTok ad targeting by marking conversions when an ad directs to your website or product.
- Example use case: Drum up prospects for a social marketplace (e.g., service exchange).
- What it is: A long-time leader in the customer relationship management (CRM) category that now boasts a wide variety of additional tools.
- Why we love it: It can do an incredible number of things. Some people may initially find it overwhelming due to the many features, but having a wealth of possibilities can be highly beneficial, especially when multiple teams leverage the data.
- Example use case: Send a product-qualified lead (PQL) to Salesforce as a new contact for the sales team to reach out to.
- What it is: A cloud-native data warehouse for all sorts of company, product, and customer data.
- Why we love it: It’s fast, flexible, and extensible, with automations that improve efficiency.
- Example use case: Store automated message content for compliance purposes.
Other great reverse ETL integrations we support include Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- What it is: A survey platform that allows organizations to create, distribute, and analyze surveys.
- Why we love it: Their comprehensive feature set and robust analytics visualizations allow for complex workflows.
- Example use case: Craft targeted outreach to retain customers based on hyper-specific feedback.
- What it is: An advertising platform for placements on all Meta platforms, including Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram.
- Why we love it: It’s straightforward to use and delivers results thanks to advanced targeting capabilities.
- Example use case: Leverage lookalike audiences to entice leads who are similar to successful customers.
- What it is: A cloud storage service provided by Amazon.
- Why we love it: It allows businesses and developers to store and retrieve any amount of data at any time, making it ideal for data backup, archiving, content distribution, and application data storage needs.
- Example use case: Archive all customer interactions across various marketing channels for backup.
- What it is: The dominant platform for online pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
- Why we love it: It’s a mature offering with vast reach for search, display, shopping, and YouTube ads.
- Example use case: Retarget customers who looked at a product on your website but didn’t complete a purchase.
- What it is: A team messaging platform that has become one of the most ubiquitous tools for company communications.
- Why we love it: It’s flexible and (usually) fast, with lots of apps and automations, making it great for operations and coordination both within teams and with outside collaborators.
- Example use case: When a “champion” user of your product leaves their company, notify your customer success team so they can reach out and establish a new relationship.
- What it is: Maybe we’re biased, but…Journeys is the world’s best messaging automation product!
- Why we love it: It’s incredibly flexible and scalable, so you can use the features you need at the moment and scale up as your business grows.
- Example use case: Send a personalized onboarding campaign that evolves based on the actions a customer takes.
One integration, countless connections
This list is just the tip of the iceberg (see all our sources and destinations). Data Pipelines connects customer data to every product in your tech stack, so the sky’s the limit! And because Data Pipelines is a stand-alone product, you can enjoy its benefits whether or not you use Journeys as your messaging automation product.
Ready to put your customer data everywhere you need it? Here’s where to get started.