Urban Airship Push - Tracking
Now that you’ve successfully sent an Urban Airship Push, how do you track them? There are several ways to track your sent Urban Airship push notifications:
- From the campaign’s (and your account’s) Delivery Logs
- By creating a segment
1. Viewing Urban Airship tracking information in delivery logs
You can filter for your Urban Airship notifications in the Delivery Logs for your campaign by visting the campaign’s sent messages page. From there, select Urban Airship Push from the Display dropdown.
Here, you will see:
- The user who triggered the Push notification
- The name of the Push
- The status of the Push (sent or failed)
- Date and time sent
- Conversions after receiving the Push Notification
- The option to retry any failed Push
On the campaign overview page, you can track metrics for your sent Push Notifications as well.
2. Creating a segment
As with an email, you can create a segment for Push Notifications that have been sent, converted, etc.