Searching and filtering people
You may want to isolate a specific person, or a set of people by attributes. There are a few different ways to do this from the People page.
If you’d like to find a person by their email address, you can do so via the input box at the top of the page:
If you remember what the user’s email starts with, enter it here and then click to search. Searching for
tweety, for example, would return results like:
This will not return email addresses that contain your search term somewhere in the middle. So the above search would not return the email address
You can also search for all people whose email ends with a specific domain, for example, “acmecorp.com” by searching for
@acmecorp.com which would return results like:
If you’d like to view or export a list of people who match specific conditions, click conditions:
Then, add your conditions as needed. You can use conditions for:
- Segments: whether users are in or not in particular segments
- Attributes: whether or not an attribute exists or is equal to a particular value
- Newsletters: whether or not a user has received a particular newsletter
- Messages: whether specific types of messages have or have not been delivered, opened, etc
- Events: whether a specific event has or has not been performed
If you’d like to export your results you can click the Export to CSV button to receive a CSV of your search results.