Send Messages at the Perfect Time with Wait Until
Have you ever wanted users to wait in your campaign workflow until they take an action? Well, you now have that option with Wait Until.
What’s New?Instead of creating multiple campaigns when you need to wait for a user action, Wait Until allows you to have a single campaign flow that captures all your logic.
Here are some workflows you can create with Wait Until:
- Wait Until they’ve opened the previous email before sending the next one.
- Wait Until the product has been delivered before prompting a product review.
- Subscription canceled due to an expiring card. Wait until payment details are updated before sending a “welcome back” email.
Some benefits of using Wait Until to combine multiple campaigns:
- You don’t have to stitch together metrics from multiple campaigns to understand what’s going on.
- You get to see conversion metrics for the entire flow rather than piecing together each one individually.
Example: Email ConfirmationYou have an onboarding campaign where you’d like to send an email confirmation and welcome email. Instead of creating two campaigns (one for each user event), you can keep the entire email confirmation flow in one place. This means that some users may wait for a few minutes before receiving the next message, some may wait days, while others may wait indefinitely if they do not confirm their email.
- Send email confirmation
- Wait until
- Send welcome emai
Have Feedback?Help us improve Wait Until. Here are a few questions you can help us answer:
- What do you love or wish we had done differently about this new feature?
- What things do you wait for? We’d love to hear your stories!