January Release Notes
While we’re still trying to remember to write 2020 instead of 2019, read on to learn what new features we shipped in January.
Add Event Conditions to True/False Branches
In the visual workflow builder, we added another way for you to further customize your messages. You can add event conditions based on whether the event_name has, or has not, been performed in your True/False Branches.
Create Segments Inside Your Campaign Builder
We’ve made an improvement to how you can create new segments. It’s now possible to create segments inline when creating a campaign trigger, filter, newsletter recipients, and API triggered broadcast recipients. Psst! You don’t have to leave the Campaign tab to Create a Segment anymore.
- You can now view your workflow metrics for a single day. For example, to view what happened only on January 31st, you can select “Jan 31, 2020 – Jan 31, 2020” in the custom date-picker.
- Added a new API endpoint to retrieve content for messages you’ve already sent or delivered.
- Added an additional API endpoint, which gives you the ability to update the content in your campaign and newsletter templates.
- We made it easier to select an Identity for the FROM address in the message editor.
- We have revealed a number of new Integrations. Check them out by signing in, then clicking Integrations in the bottom left. If you don’t see an integration you need, let us know!