No lazy days of summer over here! Our team was heads down working on new features, including our new Workspace Dashboard. Read on to learn what else we shipped in August.
New Workspace Dashboard
Stay on top of how your account is performing at a glance with the new workspace dashboard. This is the first page we load when you log into your account, and it now lets you:
- Monitor two membership charts for segments of your choosing.
- Identify which campaigns and broadcasts are the top and bottom performers across the account.
- View sending performance and delivery metrics trends over a period of time.
- Determine if any running A/B tests are ready for completion.
- See all links used across all channels, sorted by the highest click count.
You can now send Push and SMS Newsletters, just like you’ve always done for Email. The next time you’re creating a Newsletter, choose the channel on the ‘Content’ step.
Faster Segment Build Time
We’ve decreased the time required to build segments that must look through extensive event histories. Many segments that would previously take 1-2 days can now be built in minutes!
- We increased the rate limit for our Track API from 30 to 100 requests per second. If you need to go over that limit, please reach out to our support team.
- In the ‘People’ tab, we’ve consolidated “Add Person” and “Import CSV” into a single drop-down.
- We added four new liquid functions: abs, ceil, uniq, and hmac_sha256. View the entire list of supported Liquid tags.
- The unsubscribe page has built-in support for 23 different languages. French, Japanese, Portuguese, Turkish, and Thai were updated to more clearly express the unsubscribe prompt.
We’ll see you next month! In the meantime, stay updated with the latest releases and improvements by following Customer.io on Twitter. Questions? Comments? Send them over to firstname.lastname@example.org.