Product Update: A/B Testing + Delivery Window
Hi there, I want to share a few things team Customer.io has been doing to make your emailing life a bit easier.
A/B TestingWhen we heard from many of you about A/B testing, we realized it wasn’t going to be easy to build the feature well. There were a few things we had to make sure you could do:
Test pretty much anything
- Test subject lines
- Test the timing of an email
- Test the content of an email
- Make it easy for you to know which one is better
Delivery WindowSometimes you want to control when people receive an email from you. Maybe your sales team is in from 9am – 5pm eastern monday through friday and you only want emails from sales to be sent during those times. You’ll now find an advanced feature for behavioral emails that allows you to set days of the week and times of the day for when the email will be be delivered. Schedule a delivery window
A sneak peak of what’s coming nextWe’ve come to the end of the road with our current front-end. We’re using everything we’ve learned in the past year and a half of your feedback to make some big improvements. The change will happen gradually over the next several months ultimately replacing all of the current code. We’re building this for you so as soon as we have something releaseable we’re putting it in your hands. A few of our goals with the new app:
- Make it easier for you to filter and sort lists of things (campaigns, emails, people).
- Make it harder to make mistakes (especially when sending newsletters).
- Show you how successful you are (and get you a promotion?).
- Improve application response times (make it fast, fast, fast)